I love, love, love watching unboxing videos. In one of the videos I watched, I came across the Sephora Play! Box subscription. And let me tell you, boy was I pumped. I have never physically been inside Sephora (though, I’ve opened the app probably more times than I text my boyfriend) and I was very excited to be able to receive this box.
Everything you need to know:
- Sephora Play is $10 a month
- Each month, you’ll get a new theme with brand new products
- You get 6 products in each box. It’s five samples that will always come with a perfume sample
- There is a waitlist for the box. I was on the waitlist for four months before I received my first box
- All of the products that come in the box are avaliable at your local Sephora
- You get a Beauty Insider card with each box. You can take this card to your Sephroa and receive 50 Beauty Insider points towards your account. You can also use this card to get expert advice or a tutorial on the products in your box
- Your box is customizable. There is a quiz you can take on the Sephora webstie to customize your box towards your skin tone/type, hair color/type, and all sorts of other fun things
If you would rather watch an unboxing video, click the link below to watch my unboxing video!
The theme this month was . . .
The Unbasic Basics
This was my very first time getting the Play! Box. I had high expectations and boy, I was so super pumped after I went through and saw everything I got. I was and still am so incredibly happy and impressed with the variety and quality of this box.
The first thing I saw. . .
This little sample is worth $25! I only paid $10 for the entire box!! When I went online and looked at the price of the full-size, it turned out to be a whopping $125. That number blew my mind, but I could totally see why people would pay that price for this cologne. I absolutely love the smell; it reminds me of oranges. It’s not overpowering, either.
Cost- $12.50. All fo the samples that you receive in the Sephora Play! Box are travel size, including this lipstick. However, as a girl who has red hair, it’s very difficult for me to find a lipstick that actually looks good on me. This lipstick hit the nail right on the head! I love it. Plus, it smells like berries!
I have oily skin, but it’s still very important for me to moisturize. This moisturizer is oil-free and can double as a primer! It’s supposed to brighten your skin, too. I’ve been using this for several days and I’ve hardly made a dent in this product. There’s going to be enough to last me a while!
I was very excited to receive a brand like ABH in my box. It’s a well-known brand and I’ve never had the money to try a product. It was so nice that I received it in my box. The only small complaint that I had is that the clear brow gel smells so strongly of alcohol. Weird! I’m still very happy with the product and can’t wait to see how it holds my brows.
Again, another brand name product! I’ve heard loads of great things about this eyeliner. And let me tell you- it truly is waterproof. I also am in love with how fine the tip is! I love how I can just flick my wrist and have the perfect line to build a cat’s eye on. Oh girl, this had me flippin!
I haven’t used this yet, but I am excited to try it because my hair is so dry. It smells nice, too. It has a faint cologne scent that isn’t overpowering. The bottle says you can sleep on it without having to wear a cap, which is great! I can’t wait to try it out and see what wonders it does to my hair.
Box value total: $121.50
Crazy, right?!!! I only paid $10, just like you will!
Until next month, ladies.
Want to get your box? Click here
If you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to share and subscribe! <3
Note: this post may contain affiliate links